Sunday, March 29, 2020

Some work for March 30 - April 3rd

Hi there! I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for the responses to the survey. It helps me to see how I can better help.

I know that many families are finding this time very busy trying to juggle the demands of working from home, watching children, and trying to educate them too! This week, I am going to try to make things a little more streamlined so that there is only one place for students to go to complete some tasks, and so that there can be a little more of a daily structure to follow.

To that end, I have created a workspace in Hapara (which can be found in the student portal) that students can open up and complete some work for each day. I have created a video to show you how to access Hapara and a little bit about how it works. One thing I didn't mention in the video, is that when a child is ready to submit work, they should press the "submit" button in hapara.

Once again, all of this is completely optional, so please feel free to do whatever you wish. Feel free to use this if it helps. Also, if you have any trouble submitting assignments, you can simply send them to me through Class Dojo as well. I hope this helps!

I have scheduled the workspace to be published Monday morning, so students won't see it until then. You can watch the video explaining how to access any time, and there is another workspace we used last week for writing which your child can continue to work in as you like.

Here is the link to the video explaining how to access Hapara and to see what the workspace looks like:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xFf4-DPU_XTEuD9L3o3J7zkWSkQO6gpx/view

No comments:

Post a Comment