Saturday, April 4, 2020

Work for April 6-9

Hello everyone! I have made a video to explain the expectations for students for next week, and how to access and use each of the parts of the google workspace. I hope it helps!

I would like to emphasize that students are only expected to complete the work in the workspace, and any French that is assigned as well. In total, it should be about 5 hours for the week. Please feel free to do this in whatever manner you wish. Also, if you wish to do more than this, then please feel free to do so. At the top of the workspace I will link all the sites that we have been using to get some extra practice, such as Zorbits, Prodigy, Raz-Kids, etc.

If you have any questions or if something isn't working for you, please contact me ASAP so I can assist you in getting set up and working.

For those who choose to do a printed page, I would ask that you email pictures of your child's work. You can email me at christian.pouliot@ocsb.ca.

Thank you everyone! I hope this is ok. Please let me know if you have any difficulties. All the best.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-QfwHP5Md5ZSg-0FQ7Lyb6WTQUPdGogo/view

No comments:

Post a Comment